Wednesday 19 November 2014

Sighh Designs // phone cases + pocket mirrors


So if you didn't already know Sighh Designs is run by Polly Vadasz. She hand designs all her own phone cases, mirrors and Macbook skins. Now you have to admit they are pretty darn cool- each phone case costing £14 and the mirrors are around £3.50 I believe. Some people may believe that's a little expensive however she puts a lot of time and care into her cases- and they are also good quality so she deserves every penny. I have two cases: the autumn design and the Spagpoll, which I also have in pocket mirror form as well. Recently getting my Iphone 5s I needed a new phone case, so of course I popped over to Polly's shop- I've wanted one of her cases for a long time.
Pros-
  • quick delivery and very easy/ good service
  • good sturdy cases
  • pretty designs
Cons-
  • you will want more of the cases when you have one (even if you can't afford it)
head on over to website and have a sneaky look here


5 comments:

  1. This looks so lovely! It's so simple but works so well x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think because it's so simple it works, thank you though!:)xx

      Delete
  2. I love it so much! I've been looking for a new phone case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely check out this site when I get my iPhone 5c this christmas x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete