Sunday 14 September 2014

Malteser Cheesecake

My golly-god just look at this beauty of a cheesecake. So we go to my brothers for dinner every couple of weeks and I offered to make dessert (I am a bit of a baking fanatic) and I'd never made a cheesecake before so I thought I would give it a go.

This cake of cheese goodness (trying not to say cheesecake too much haha) has a layer of digestive biscuits, white chocolate and milk chocolate. I had a tad of a disaster when putting in the chocolate- I didn't melt it silly me! But other than that it went really well I didn't even need to bake it. I also sprinkled Maltesers on top because I simply wanted to and I was craving them *bad excuse* I was a little bit worried when trying it just incase I had poisoned it but not it was very delicious and tasted sooooo good! I will definitely be making this again...


  • 200g malted milk biscuits, crushed to crumbs
  • 100g salted butter, melted
  • 5 tbsp caster sugar
  • 2 x 300g tubs full fat soft cheese (we used Philadelphia; if you use soft or cream cheese from a deli counter the cheesecake might not set)
  • 300ml pot double cream
  • 300g white chocolate, melted
  • 200g bar milk chocolate, melted
  • 2 tbsp malt or Horlicks powder
  • 37g bag of Maltesers

  • little link to the recipe' here
    (also I recently got myself a new instagram if you wanted to follow it click' here)

    14 comments:

    1. Ah this looks delicious! I haven't made a cheesecake in forever, really need to soon x

      Jasmin Charlotte | Palette Giveaway

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It tasted so good!:) You definitely should I want to make one again already!x

        Delete
    2. This looks amazing!! Going to have to get myself in the kitchen right away... x

      ReplyDelete
    3. OMG Yum this sounds so good! Love Maltesers and cheesecake def going to have to make this
      Daniella x

      http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you:') aaww definitely hope to see it if you do!xx

        Delete
    4. this looks amazing! thank you for the recipe, love how simple it looks to follow.
      xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's okay your welcome I hope you enjoy it if you do make it!:')x

        Delete
    5. This looks so good :) I have just found your blog and followed you via bloglovin as I love the style of your posts xo

      christieslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you very much! That's really sweet and haha it tasted as good as it looked!x

        Delete
    6. That looks so good :)
      unstyledlondon.blogspot.co,uk

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wowww, this looks amazing, so excited to try it!
      An avid cheesecake fan;
      Kerry @ http://dixonkerry-o.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you, maybe a recipe on your blog would be nice to see?:)xx

        Delete