Tuesday 2 September 2014

Chelsea, saving mr banks- August


Summers gone and Autumns coming, (squeals with joy!) I love A/W and am so excited for cosy jumpers and cold weather. August has been a lovely busy month filled with travelling, lifestyle and food- as you can see from the pictures above. I have also spent alot of time watching movies *about time* and *saving Mr banks* and also watching too much of The Vampire Diaries.

So I went to the SE-BLOGGERS meet up in Brighton organised by Aileen and Lottie. This was a definite highlight of the month and so much fun! We all shopped, talked and ate like typical bloggers! (this included tasty pizza and dough balls.) I also wrote a post talking about the goodie bag we received! Alongside Brighton I also visited Lewes with my friend Gabby where we went to Bills for lunch. We ate the most beautiful gourmet burgers, I'm hungry just thinking about it. This was such a lovely day as it was so spontaneous! *feeling sophisticated* 

I also had a lovely trip to Chelsea, this was a little treat for my exam results. We went to a place called 'The Face' and got our hair, make-up and nails done. Which was followed by a round of pictures, shopping and a tasty Zizzi's for dinner! I even got to visit Brandy Melville, which may I just say was just a little bit exciting- the softest and nicest clothes ever! I've also been lovin' the naked palette this month, but who doesn't really? 

College is just the corner! But hey I'm kinda excited. Bye' you lovely lot.

Posts from August



2 comments: