Thursday 22 August 2013

Beauty Haul

Look I hold my hands up it happened, I went shopping. Me and Emma had been planning this trip since around May and always like to have a big splurge a couple of times a year. I'd like to say I have an excuse for spending lots of money but I don't really- the most I have come up with is post- results celebration. I actually collected some of results today, I was extremely happy to get a B in science. I haven't taken all of my GCSE's yet so to get a B a year early is a lot more than I expected to get. So I will get on with the haul, I should have reviews coming up as soon as possible. This post is no way at all me bragging I just enjoy a good haul so I thought you would to.


Mint Candy Apple Essie
I've been wanting this for around a year now and I finally bought it. I can't believe it took me so long its such  a beautiful colour and is so perfect on the nails I guess at first I couldn't justify the price tag but I can see its definitely worth it.


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish 'Soft and Gentle'
I can't believe how pretty this colour is. Its such a perfect highlighter and I'm so glad I finally picked it up, its worth all the hype and really is worth its price tag for the amount of product you get. My nearest Mac is Brighton which is a bit annoying but I think I would be poor if I shopped in there too often.

Coralista Blush Benefit
This colour is also extremely pretty. I originally wanted to pick up Dandelion but when comparing these two in store the shades were not entirely different, Dandelion only being a tad lighter. I thought seeing as Coralista is loved by a lot of people this would be the safe option which I'm really glad I went for in the end.


They're Real Benefit
Well I've raved about this product in other posts before, but its actually amazing- my all time favourite mascara- I finally decided to pick up the bigger version. Luckily for me at the moment they are offering a deal where if you buy the large mascara you get a free mini travel size which is a good little bargain. I guess if you can't really justify the price tag you could see it as £10.00 instead of £19.50 just for one.


Nars Laguna Bronzer
Ok, well I officially bought my first NARS product. So down the Brighton lanes they have a Space NK which sells Hourglass, NARS and other brands. I'd researched to see whether there was one because I didn't want to be searching for something that didn't exist. However I'm so glad I found it this product is so amazing and lives up to its potential I cant believe how much of a difference it makes to your cheeks. 

So I wanted to pick up the Naked palette, but they only had the Naked 2 which I didn't want to get just because it was the only choice. I just decided to wait until my birthday or the future to get the 'famous' palette. When I was Boots though I saw this palette which I was going to ask for, for my birthday but I decided just to take the plunge and buy this and so far its amazing.


   And last but not least is the ever so famous 'Expert Face' brush which expert-ly applies just about anything: blush, contour, foundation. To anyone who applies their foundation with the buffing brush, you will honestly notice a massive difference- I definitely did.

Anyways Thank you for reading:),
Olivia x

6 comments:

  1. Amazing post! Love all the products!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) and yeah sure ill follow you on, on GFC as well?x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful products,I have the same nail polish and I love it.*__*
    I like your pretty blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) and yeah I'm happy to follow each other:)x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok:) and yeah I followed you on GFC as well:)x

      Delete